What is a sliding window?
Sliding windows are a great addition to any home and allow you to maximize ventilation. Also known as gliding windows, slider windows, or pocket windows, they operate horizontally with one sash sliding into a pocket across the other, providing ample open space to the outside. The sliding windows are easy to open with the sashes gliding on brass rollers to operate smoothly.
Many modern homes along with ranch-style homes are designed for slider windows. The windows look great and they are easy to maintain. The sashes lift out of the pocket for easy cleaning without needing a ladder. Once you’re done cleaning, put the sashes back in the locked position for security. Rest assured that they cannot be removed when locked in place.
Double the options with a Two-Lite Slider
You’ll love the versatility of the Two-Lite Slider, which allows you to move the sashes in either direction, allowing for ventilation on either side of the equal-sizes sashes.
Our three-lite slider window has the best of both worlds, with one stationary section and two slider sections that can be operated from either side of the window. The three lite slider can have a fixed center up to two times the width of the fixed center allowing for two operative sashes that are 1/4 of the size. Other options include a three-lite slider with equal-sized sashes.
Why Our Sliding Windows Are Perfect For Your Home:
- Your new Sliding windows can be customized in various configurations to suit any space.
- Energy-efficient design allows you to save on costs and keep your home comfortable.
- Provides superior strength and durability against wind and weather.
- Easy operation on dual roller, interlocking design for enhanced weather-tight construction, and secure locking system ensures years of comfort and ease of operation.
- Unlike wood, our high-quality vinyl components never chip, peel, crack, or warp.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty